About Me

My photo
I`m a cool kid in my own world. I accept the challenge ahead of me and look at the world through hopeful eyes.

Monday 25 April 2011

tour (coffee shop)

Inside Coffee shop


The coffee shop is one of my favourite places on club penguin. Of course you can`t drink the coffee, you can just talk to your buddies and sit on the sofas as shown above.


That`s pretty much it for downstairs. Although, if you click on the bean bag saying java by the stair you can play another fun game just read the instructions and have a go.


If you go up the stairs it will lead you to the book room.




Book Room


The book room is another good room for chilaxing. It has sofas and book shelves. If you click on the book shelf it will show you a number of books then open one and you can play a game where you fill in the missing words. There is also a poster as shown on the picture of instructions on how to play malanca. Click on the poster, read the instructions then walk one of those small tables and say yes to play then wait for another penguin to play with. If the book room is empty and there is no one to play with try again another day.


The next part of the tour will be moving leftwards of the town and moving to the dock. That is only if you go in order. Read the titles and start from the tour of the gift shop then the night club then this then the dock. I will tell you the ones to read after the dock in my next post.


1 comment:

Followers