About Me

My photo
I`m a cool kid in my own world. I accept the challenge ahead of me and look at the world through hopeful eyes.

Monday 25 April 2011

A club penguin idea (not recommended to be read by begginers.YET)

Club penguin is a great, fun game but it is also a good idea to become a member for that extra fun because you can play games like you can do without being a member but you cant spend your coins on things like clothes and furniture items. When I first became a member on club penguin I discovered that it was quite difficult to have fun if you had to earn all those coins for something so small like a hat and if I could go back again I`d cheat little like I have done once now by using the club penguin money maker type, it in on google and it will be one of the first results where you can see how easy it is for yourself.
Its absolutely free and has a quick safe download. You simply type your desired amount from 250coins to 50,000coins. Of course if you get the maximum you might find it was a bad idea because the fun will be taken out of the game because you will never have to EARN coins ever again. It would be a good idea when you start club penguin though because you can get used to your igloo and furniture and clothes that you can buy, so a sensible amount would be 10,000coins at the start.
Later on though as you can take as much as you want like as I did taking the maximum amount. This meant I could buy many different igloos and experiment to see which fitted all my furniture. I also bought all the puffles. However I don`t need to play games with all my money as I still have 20,000coins left I still play the games for the fun of it, as they are quite addictive.
lol
My next blog will be for the purpose of begginer penguins and will teach them the cool stuff you can do.Your club penguin friend... Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers