About Me

My photo
I`m a cool kid in my own world. I accept the challenge ahead of me and look at the world through hopeful eyes.

Monday 25 April 2011

tour (night club)

I am moving the opposite round now so you will have to scroll down until part 1..step 1 and then move up to go in order. Step 2 is still set in the town but is now in the night club. The night club is one of the odd rooms on club penguin that is sometimes popular and sometimes not. It is usually more crowded at night. Penguins usually meet there to have a good time and dance the day away. The night club has two different floors. The first is the disco room.
The Night club

As you can see the night club has a disco floor for dancing on and a DJ desk at the top of the room. I don`t know if you can see it in the picture but on the right side opposite to the door there is a desk and a poster saying dance contest. When you click on the desk it will ask you whether you would like to take part in the game. It is a newish game and is appearing quite popular and is quite fun. I cannot explain the game to you but I suggest if you have a penguin have a go at the game after looking at the instructions. By the way you can buy music records for your dance contest to dance too, just click in the corner (bottom right) and there is a disc icon click on it and buy what you wish or there is a box full of records near the door, click on that. There is also a secret entrance as if you look near the DJ table and go right there is a speaker and if you hold your mouse cursor there a door will open and just like getting in a room you click on it and go through. The boiler room is on the other side but I will explain that room later and remind you of this secret entrance. Then if you click on the stairs you will go up to the games room or as club penguin call it the dance lounge.






Dance lounge

The dance lounge has many different, fun games and yet again I will not be explaining them so have a go yourself, read the instructions and your AWAY. Just click on the game and it will ask you if you would like to play. However there is a recent game where you have to throw snowballs at the targets but that will be explained later when I explain the controls and features of your` penguin.

The next room explained will be one of my favourites, the coffee shop.
Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers